aww thanks union, but dont worry about it. If I cant sell them for a descent price then I will go myself. There is no way i am GIVING them away on here.
aww thanks union, but dont worry about it. If I cant sell them for a descent price then I will go myself. There is no way i am GIVING them away on here.
ebay tickets are pretty cheap for this game right now too. There are 5 tickets going for $100 and they are good seats. 23 rows from the field.
gov'mnt cheese!!!! oh man that stuff was the shizzz!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
right up there with the peanut butter that sticks to one side of your sammich lol
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
MMMMM and the other thing is some of us would want see WINNERS.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] so UT tickets just wouldn't make the cut. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
well you dont have to worry about it cause I sold the tickets.....and guess how much.....$150 believe it or not!
Bookmarks